Minnesota Head Injury Lawyers
We handle all head injury type lawsuits provided said injury was caused negligently by someone else. The types we typically encounter are not necessarily limited to these below:
- Head injuries from truck accidents
- Head injuries resulting from automotive accidents
- Premises slip and fall accidents
- On the job type accidents
- Drinking and driving accidents
- Boating and bicycle accidents
- Medical malpractice
Common Head Injuries
Most head injuries are categorized accordingly:
- Closed head injury – these are generally bumps or blows to the head during a sharp jerk. If the brain is jolted enough in the skull, you may experience bleeding, swelling and other serious complications. It is best to see a doctor as soon as possible
- Open head injury – these are much more serious and will usually involve blood as the skull breaks and penetrates the brain. Immediate medical attention is required and often the results of this type of head trauma are fatal.
- Concussions – a blow to the head, many people walk away from a concussion with just a minor headache. However, it is essential that a doctor checks you over if you are concussed.
- Skull fracture – a skull fracture is an open head injury which often occurs after a major blow to the head, such as during a car accident.
- Traumatic brain injury – these head injuries may leave you permanently disabled
- Subdural hematoma and cerebral anoxia
Our lawyer has guided families coping with a severe head injury
Head injuries are often times the most devastating type of injury that one can sustain. Severe pain and constant headaches are not uncommon. The pain and fog of confusion may prevent you from working and supporting your family, adding enormously to the already debilitating emotional trauma. Paralysis and loss of vision are not uncommon with head injuries. You may even lose motor control over your entire body and require in-house care and rehabilitation. Memory loss and personality disorders also are often associated with this type of injury. Family and friends might be devastated to realize that you are not nearly the person that they had grown to love. A brain trauma lawyer can help you find the answers too many unresolved questions regarding your future so that you can move forward with your family.
Contact our Minnesota Attorneys About Your Head Trauma Case
The legal team at McEwen & Kestner, PLLC specializes in virtually all type personal injuries and is not limited exclusively to head injuries. If you have been made to suffer a traumatic head, skull or brain injury as the consequence of someone else’s negligence, come see us to arrange for your just compensation for physical, emotional and financial suffering.
Contact McEwen & Kestner, PLLC at 651-224-3833 or toll free at (612) 324-1541 today to get the legal advice and financial compensation you deserve.