Personal Injury Lawyers
Injuries are a fact of life. However, there is a big difference between a personal injury that you have caused yourself and one that has been caused by someone else’s negligent or irresponsible behavior. Personal injuries can happen anywhere and anytime. Our Minneapolis Personal Injury Lawyers can help you with your injury claims including those caused on the road (drinking and driving accidents, speeding and reckless driving accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucks, etc), at work (construction accidents), outside the home (slip and fall accidents, dog bite claims), at home (product liability claims) and anywhere else that life may take you (medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, child care claims, drug claims, burn injury, etc). If you or someone you love has been injured or killed due to a personal injury, then it is important that you speak to a qualified personal injury lawyer about your legal rights when it comes to financial compensation.
Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
We handle most instances of personal injury. However, some of the more common injuries we see include:
- Hip injuries, often caused by slip and fall accidents
- Brain injuries including skull fractures and traumatic head injuries. These are often caused by a heavy impact to the brain area due to a car accident or a fall
- Back injuries including spinal trauma. These are often caused by a sudden impact, a fall or lifting something that is too heavy.
- Arm, leg, shoulder, elbow injuries including breaks and fractures
- Burn injuries
Keep in mind that if you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, it is important to give us a call, regardless of the injury or the circumstances surrounding the accident. We can assess your case and determine if financial compensation should be rewarded.
Handling a Personal Injury
It can be physically and emotionally draining recovering from a personal injury, especially when you know that the injury was due to someone else’s negligent behavior. This can make the recovery process even more daunting and can also bring up additional emotions of frustration, anger and resentment. There is no reason why you should have to suffer anymore than you already are. We can help you ensure that you and your family are fully compensated for the pain and suffering a personal injury has caused.
Personal Injury Expenses
We will fight for you to help you pay for the following expenses that often follow a personal injury:
- loss of wages and loss of projected income if you are unable to work for a long time
- medical expenses including specialists visits, surgeries, pain medication and other drugs
- rehabilitation fees including occupational therapy, psychical therapy and any additional therapy you may need
- first aid equipment costs including a wheelchair and any accessories needed to get around the house
- additional expenses incurred including day care for the children, etc.
Personal injury cases are often some of the most complex to litigate. McEwen + Kestner, a Minneapolis personal injury law firm, understands that it takes experience, commitment, and dedication in order to get you the best possible outcome for your case. Personal injury law is a complicated area of law that deals with many different types of injuries, including car accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, defective product liability claims, medical malpractice cases, and more.
Hiring an experienced team of Minneapolis personal injury lawyers is the best way to make sure that your case is handled correctly. They are able to help you with all of the legal issues that come up and can help you get compensation for any injuries or property damage that you might have incurred. McEwen + Kestner Minneapolis Personal Injury Lawyers offer a range of services, including consultations, settlements, and legal representation in civil court. If you want to learn more about our services, click on the link below.