Minneapolis Personal Injury Attorneys
Injuries are a fact of life. However, there is a big difference between a personal injury that you have caused yourself and one that has been caused by someone else’s negligent or irresponsible behavior. Personal injuries can happen anywhere and anytime. Our Minneapolis Personal Injury Attorneys can help you with your injury claims including those caused on the road (drinking and driving accidents, speeding and reckless driving accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucks, etc), at work (construction accidents), outside the home (slip and fall accidents, dog bite claims), at home (product liability claims) and anywhere else that life may take you (medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, child care claims, drug claims, burn injury, etc). If you or someone you love has been injured or killed due to a personal injury, then it is important that you speak to a qualified personal injury lawyer about your legal rights when it comes to financial compensation.
Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
We handle most instances of personal injury. However, some of the more common injuries we see include:
- Hip injuries, often caused by slip and fall accidents
- Brain injuries including skull fractures and traumatic head injuries. These are often caused by a heavy impact to the brain area due to a car accident or a fall
- Back injuries including spinal trauma. These are often caused by a sudden impact, a fall or lifting something that is too heavy.
- Arm, leg, shoulder, elbow injuries including breaks and fractures
- Burn injuries
Keep in mind that if you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, it is important to give us a call, regardless of the injury or the circumstances surrounding the accident. We can assess your case and determine if financial compensation should be rewarded.
Handling a Personal Injury
It can be physically and emotionally draining recovering from a personal injury, especially when you know that the injury was due to someone else’s negligent behavior. This can make the recovery process even more daunting and can also bring up additional emotions of frustration, anger and resentment. There is no reason why you should have to suffer anymore than you already are. We can help you ensure that you and your family are fully compensated for the pain and suffering a personal injury has caused.
Personal Injury Expenses
We will fight for you to help you pay for the following expenses that often follow a personal injury:
- loss of wages and loss of projected income if you are unable to work for a long time
- medical expenses including specialists visits, surgeries, pain medication and other drugs
- rehabilitation fees including occupational therapy, psychical therapy and any additional therapy you may need
- first aid equipment costs including a wheelchair and any accessories needed to get around the house
- additional expenses incurred including day care for the children, etc.
Contact A Minnesota Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have suffered a serious injury, then do not suffer in silence. We understand how difficult this situation can be and we are here to help. Contact the McEwen & Kestner, PLLC, Minneapolis Personal Injury Attorneys, at 651-224-3833 or (612) 324-1541 today to get the legal advice and financial compensation you deserve.
Helpful Websites in Minneapolis MN