Minnesota Shoulder Injury Lawyer
Your shoulder plays an important role in everyday movement and balance. If your shoulder is injured, you will most likely feel radiating pain every time you pivot. You may have trouble writing, driving, sleeping, eating and working. Often your shoulder will be damaged if you are bracing for impact or if you have fallen directly onto the shoulder.
A shoulder injury will normally result in extreme pain and months of recovery and rehabilitation, especially if surgery is required. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding your shoulder injury, we can help. If you have been in an accident due to the negligence or abuse of someone else, then contact McEwen & Kestner, PLLC to discuss your options for financial compensation.
Shoulder Injury Accidents
There are a number of accidents that can result in a shoulder injury including the following:
- Truck accidents, car accidents, motorcycle accidents – the sudden and intense impact can often result in a dislocated or broken shoulder
- Bicycle accidents and pedestrian accidents – if you have been hit by a moving vehicle while walking or cycling, your shoulder could be crushed in the process
- Slip and fall accidents, premise liabilities – slip and fall accidents often result in a direct fall on the shoulder
- Work related accidents – falling from great heights can seriously damage your shoulder and other parts of your body.
There are a number of injuries to the shoulder. Our firm handles negligence cases resulting in the following:
- Broken scapula
- Shoulder separation
- SLAP Tear – Superior Labral tear Anterior to Posterior.
- Shoulder Impingement
- Rotator cuff injury
- Broken clavicle
Sustaining Shoulder Injury
You can expect months of rehabilitation when facing any of these injuries. Furthermore, you can expect the following emotional, physical and financial burdens:
- Appointments with specialists
- X-rays, scans and other diagnostic methods
- Surgery including both open incision and arthroscopic
- Rehabilitation, physical therapy
- Intense pain before and after surgery
- Problems completing everyday tasks such as playing sports, cooking dinner, writing, typing and eating
- A loss of income from being unable to work
- Added expenses of medical bills and painkiller costs
- Added expenses if you need to hire a nanny, a housekeeper, a chauffeur and a chef to help you during this time
- A loss of quality of life and enjoyment
Why should you have to pay for someone else’s mistake anymore than you already are? If you have been injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, then we can help you get the answers, the justice, and the financial compensation that will help you through this tough time. While you work on recovering so you can move on with your life, our lawyers will contact the insurance companies, interview witnesses, gather evidence, speak to medical specialists and injury experts, and ensure that you are fairly compensated.
Contact The McEwen & Kestner, PLLC
Let us help you through this rough patch. Call McEwen & Kestner today at 651-224-3833 or toll free at (612) 324-1541 today to get the legal advice and financial compensation you deserve.