Minneapolis Truck Accident Lawyers
There are a number of reasons why truck accidents occur on the roads. Many Semi Truck drivers are inexperienced, especially handling the slippery Minnesota weather conditions. Other truck drivers are exhausted from driving while others may be driving a vehicle that is not up to par. In some instances, reckless driving, speeding, disobeying the traffic signs, alcohol and/or drugs and distractions such as a cell phone may be to blame for a truck accident.
How Insurance Works for Truck Accidents
Insurance providers are meant to handle these types of accidents and ensure you are fully compensated for your losses. But this is rarely the case. While an insurance provider may fix your truck tires or replace the broken window, they most likely will not pay for the financial losses if the person dies or is seriously injured. There are medical expenses, loss of income, loss of quality of life and rehabilitation fees to worry about, not to mention the emotional strain the accident will have caused.
Who is to Blame for the Accident?
No one wants to admit or accept blame for a trucking accident. At McEwen & Kestner, PLLC, Minneapolis Truck Accident Lawyers, we will work with you to determine who should pay for this accident. In most instances, a tractor trailer accident will be the fault of:
- The truck driver – if the driver is speeding, drinking, reckless, distracted or driving poorly, then he may be to blame for the accident
- The trucking company – if the driver has been overworked and is physically exhausted, then the trucking company may be to blame for mistreating their employees
- The trucking manufacturing company – if the truck is found to be defective, then the manufacturing company may be the blame.
- The truck mechanic – if the vehicle is found to be faulty then the truck mechanic may be to blame for not doing his job and ensuring the truck meets the correct safety standards on the road.
Whenever there is a commercial truck accident, the results are usually devastating. This is because commercial trucks are so much larger than the typical highway vehicle. They can literally plow over a smaller vehicle and anything else in its path.
Truck Collision Lawyers That Care
McEwen & Kestner, PLLC is a truck crash lawyer that handles all semi truck claims, no matter what the situation surrounding the accident.
Some of our services include:
- No zone accidents
- Drunk driving truck accidents
- Semi truck and commercial truck accidents
- Garbage truck accidents
- Truck accidents due to mechanical malfunction
- Employer negligence
- Distracted or reckless driving truck accidents
- Wrongful death truck accidents
If you or someone you love has been injured from a truck accident, or if you have lost a loved one because of a 18 Wheeler accident, then we can help you. We will ensure that you are fully compensated for your losses so you can move forward from this tragedy without suffering financial hardship.
Our Minneapolis Attorneys Can Help You!
Whatever your injury, we can help. Contact McEwen & Kestner, PLLC, Minneapolis Truck Accident Lawyers, at 651-224-3833 or toll free at (612) 324-1541 today to get the legal advice and financial compensation you deserve.