Minnesota Child Accident Lawyer
As any parent knows, children hurt themselves all the time. However, there is a large difference between a scrape on the knee caused by running down the road too fast and a serious accident caused by someone else’s negligence. If your child has suffered a serious accident while in the care of someone else, then you will most likely want answers to what exactly went wrong. If the accident was due to someone else’s negligence, then you could be looking at a child injury lawsuit. At McEwen & Kestner, PLLC, we handle all child injury claims and can ensure that both you and your child are looked after during this difficult time.
Child Accident Cases
Our firm handles all types of child injury cases including the following:
- School bus accidents including those caused by reckless driving
- Pedestrian accidents including those caused by car, truck or train accidents
- Daycare negligence/ childcare accidents such a lack of sanitation and inadequate supervision
- Premise liability cases including slip and fall accidents, poison control incidents, electric shock injury and burn injuries
- Product liability cases such as defective toys, play units, and safety equipment
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death of a child
What is at Stake?
Children can sustain a number of different injuries that can happen in a blink of an eye. Young children do not know the difference between right and wrong and often will put their mouths and hands on things that are dangerous such as electric outlets and poison bottles. Children of all ages love to tumble, play and explore. If they are not properly supervised at all times, this exploration could lead to serious injury on the street, on the playground, and at the daycare. If your child has suffered an illness or injury due to the negligence of a child care worker, nanny, babysitter, neighbor, teacher or anyone else in charge on your child, then you have the right to demand legal compensation for your losses and for your child’s pain and suffering.
Children Injury, Pain, and Suffering
We can help ensure that you are financially compensated for the following:
- Doctor’s visits, surgeries, and other medical expenses
- Emotional compensation including therapy bills
- Rehabilitation fees
- Future costs of medical bills for ongoing treatments and rehabilitation
- Loss of income if you need to take time off work to tend to your child
MN Child Accident Lawyer
There is nothing worse than seeing your child suffer, especially when it is the fault of someone you put your trust in. You are paying a babysitter, nanny or daycare worker to watch your child while you are away. Knowing that their lack of attention and care has resulted in pain to your child can be frustrating and aggravating, to say the least. You most likely want legal justice for what has happened. At McEwen & Kestner, PLLC, we will work to ensure that you get the answers, the justice and the financial compensation you deserve during this traumatic time.
If you are looking for answers surrounding your child’s injury that occurred on someone else’s watch, then contact McEwen & Kestner, PLLC at 651-224-3833 or toll-free at 800-732-3070 today to get the legal advice and financial compensation you deserve.